Thursday, October 4, 2012

the reviews: Ashley Tisdale folds a T-Shirt reviews

Ashley Tisdale folds DG Eyewear Sunglasses White Frame Smoke Lens 37323 with Free Micro Fiber Bag (Eyewear) I ordered theses sunglasses knowing they were going to have big lenses but I did not expect them to be as wide as they are. You cannot keep them on your face due to the fact they are made so big. The sunglasses will not even sit on your nose they slide off. I wouldn't waste my time on these!

It has the same soft yet sturdy sole as all the other Havaianas. But it this one comes with very pretty print and metallic straps. The slim sandals are much more feminine and delicate looking than the original sandals without detracting from the brand's legendary comfort.
the reviews: Ashley Tisdale folds a T-Shirt reviews
Ashley Tisdale folds Within one week, the strap came loose from the sole on one shoe. What good is that? I expect a pair of shoes to last AT LEAST one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment