Friday, October 5, 2012

3 Simple Fall Outfits For Men 2012 reviews online reviews

3 Simple Fall Outfits The naughty monkey women's knee-high boots are so sharp looking. These boots are well made with smooth suede, comfortable heel and eyecatching style. I love these boots!

Kenneth Cole Reaction Metal Rimless Shield Sunglass Gunmetal Black, Smoke Gradient Lenses KC1143 8F Love these glasses. I bought them for my husband to wear.We had the hardest time finding a perfect sunglass for hom, but these suit him perfectly.
3 Simple Fall Outfits For Men 2012 reviews online reviews
3 Simple Fall Outfits Wonder Woman Deluxe Costume: Girl's Size 4-6 (Toy) I read so many reviews but still didn't know which size to buy. Why in the world do they have a size 4-6 for 3-4 year olds? So I bought the small(4-6) for my 4.5 yr old. She weighs 40 and is almost 42" inches tall. This size fits but barely. And is really short, she will definitely have to wear some sort of tights or pants underneath. The cape is very narrow over the shoulders so it only stays in the back but pushes up the neckline. And ,yes, the boots are way to tall and wide and I will be adjusting them. Thank goodness I am very crafty. Even though if she wears light colored tights I could possibly pin them to tights to keep them up. (an idea for un-crafty folks.). The headband fits with the elastic back and she has a giant head so don't worry about it being too small. The armbands are big and I will probably sew the seam in a bit to tighten them, but not a huge issue if I don't. I wish I had ordered the bigger size but the costume itself is cute and seems to be well made. Also wish I had seen the one with the lasso as she really wants that lasso. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment