Thursday, September 27, 2012

the comment: Transformer vs Man Bike

Transformer vs Man Bike Trotters Women's Jamie Pump (Shoes) I am not going to have a chance to find out if these are truly comfortable because I need a larger size and the right color. Just be aware that Pearl White is relatively dark. It's more like ivory or light beige.

Clarks Men's Portland Oxford (Shoes) I had this shoe for 2 years and are very comfortable.Wore them for Beach,play and lot of things.Now colour is slowly coming out. I can polish and wear them again.
the comment: Transformer vs Man Bike
Transformer vs Man Bike These Ugg boots are the most heavenly thing I have ever put on my feet. I loved them so much I bought another pair in brown - also wonderful. I wear them with socks or without. I typically wear either a 7.5 or an 8, and the 8 fit just right after wearing them without socks for a few days. I finally have warm feet in the winter, and they look fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment